TestBash UK 2023 Has Now More Than 200 Community Members

What an end to this week :grin:
I canā€™t contain my excitement to see that we are now over 200 attendees coming together in Liverpool on the 20th and 21st of September - thatā€™s 40% of our goal achieved!!

Weā€™re now getting closer and closer of getting 500 community members under one roof celebrating software testing, knowing each other, creating new connections and conversationsā€¦
Oh happy days!

Here are the current stats I would like to share:

• Attendees: 202/500 (40%)
  • Days to go: 117
  • This time last year: we had a total of 95 attendees confirmed for TestBash UK 2022

What about you? Are you joining us at TestBash UK 2023? :grin:

4 Likes

Iā€™m attending both days. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh man, it would be very hard to convince my boss to send me to UK haha Looks really fun though!

1 Like

@lucgagan
Might be an interesting article: How to Convince Your Boss to Send You to | Ministry of Testing :wink:

1 Like

We are now 292 out of 500 attendees!!
Help us spread the wordā€¦ share on social media youā€™re attending and convince your colleagues to go with youā€¦

1 Like

super excited to go to test bash UK 2023. this is my first time and I canā€™t wait

3 Likes

Is there a way to know/see whoā€™s coming to the Pre-bash meetup? :slight_smile:

Hi @kristof , not via our website Iā€™m afraidā€¦ This is something Meetup.com offers, but we donā€™t.
Maybe you can ask publicly whoā€™s going and see who answers?
For GDPR reasons I canā€™t tell you who has registered too Iā€™m afraid.