On the 23rd of March 2023, the Ministry of Testing Community will meet again at the first TestBash of the year and we can’t wait to see you all!
Here’s what you can expect from TestBash Spring:
- TestBash Spring will run for a whole 12 hours period
- Throughout the day we’ll have eight talks
- These talks will be presented by a total of 11 speakers
- There will be one Ask Me Anything (AMA) session
- And one Panel Discussion with three awesome speakers
- The day will be hosted by four of our hosts
- We’ll have talks by our awesome sponsors
- Plenty of networking opportunities with your fellow community members from all parts of the world
- Surprises and prizes to be won
- And some guaranteed laughs for sure!
If you’re a Pro Member, all you need to do is register on the event page and if you’re not yet Pro, you can either go Pro or purchase a ticket on our ticketing page.
As of today, we have a total of 240 folks attending . Our goal is to have 400 attendees, will you help us achieve that goal by sharing with your colleagues at work and in your networks?
Can’t wait to see you all in a month!