TestBash UK 2023 - networking - test case design quality assessment by AI

I will be attending TestBash UK 2023 .

I like to do some networking in particular with companies that are working on artificial intelligence in our area.

We have a particular need, which is to evaluate the design quality of test cases already created by humans. We have more than 70,000 active test cases (we are paying for services to audit the quality of test design), and having AI help would be interesting.

If someone (people or companies) that are also going to the event, it would be interesting for us to have a meeting parallel to the event.

5 Likes

What O.O

I can’t help you with the AI part but this is an insane amount, pretty sure you don’t need an AI to tell you that this isn’t ok. Do you execute all of them during a release? Do you release once every 5 years? :stuck_out_tongue:

Could you mention your area, it might make it easier for people to reply to.

yes we know we have problems with test design. And yes we know where we want to go.

We just need a faster mechanism that gives us visibility if we’re moving in the right direction (test cases design compliance ), because a human & monthly sampling assessment has too many problems.

The area is QA.

ow my bad, I thought you meant a country/city with area :smiley:

Lisbon :sunny: Portugal