TestBash World 2022 - Orchestrating Your Testing Process - Coordinating Your Manual and Automated Testing Efforts with Joel Montvelisky

During the session, Joel Montvelisky (@maayanpt) we will review how to implement and adapt the Orchestration approach to your organization and your process.

We’ll use this Club thread to share resources mentioned during the session and answer any questions we don’t get to during the live session.

1 Like

Questions:

• Shouldn’t a new feature always be tested manually first and then make the consideration if it should be automated?
  • Any recommendations on a/some single reporting and visibility framework?
  • what you will tell us from exp. about Work As Design :slightly_smiling_face:?(i know this is your presentation but i want know your opinion)
  • How do we report test coverage from Jira for manual/auto?
  • Especially in the ‘agile-with-many-teams’ world, who do you see as the appropriate leader(s) and / or decision makers in this test orchestration process?
1 Like

Another question

• What single reporting and visibility framework look like? Do you have any screenhots of a good exemple - otherwise just a sketch. (I am not asking for a specific platform, just for one or more examples).
1 Like

What is “work as design”? Couldn’t easily google it.

1 Like

I don’t know either, this is just a copy-paste action I did based on the left-over questions on Slido

1 Like