What are the best QA practices to keep up the speed and quality during continuous testing?

Be sure to add as much context as you can to your question, this increases the chances of you getting answers:
why are you asking this? I am seeking information
what have you tried already? Have not tried anything as of now, just gathering information before we start with anything

Make sure you have a clear title, this helps people scrolling through the latest page to pick it out quickly if it’s something they could help with.

Don’t forget to add tags too, that also helps people engage easier with your post.

3 Likes

Hi @bbijita welcome to MoT club! :smiley:

Can you maybe add some context specific to your situation?

When it comes to best practices, this stuff is highly context-depended, what works well for one project might not work for another.

1 Like

Thanks a lot.
Let’s say I want to test a banking application. There’s continuous integration that needs to be validated.

2 Likes

Maybe would be more direct if you explain what problems are you having and what you’ve tried so far.

2 Likes

Some of the few things that most testers involved in quality assurance services tend to implement during continuous testing include:

• Define tests early

• Building unit tests

• To ensure test coverage for the entire testing pyramid

• Implement change impact analysis

• Have the right test data

• Use of shift-left approach

However, all these practices are certain general guidelines that work for all projects involving continuous testing. If you have any specific objectives, I would love to have the complete detail for answering the query.

Being VP of software, here is the article from my website that can help you understand more about the continuous testing: Explaining the Process of Continuous Integration & Continuous Testing

2 Likes