It’s Day 5 of the 30 Days of Tools challenge. And today’s challenge is about dispelling misunderstandings and sharing your context and opinion.
- Are there any tools that get a bad reputation when perhaps they shouldn’t?
- What features of a tool aren’t commonly used but should be?
- What tool are you familiar with that isn’t talked about enough in the community?
Watch these talks on test tools that other community members are passionate about:
- The Joy Of Record And Playback In Test Automation - Louise Gibbs
- Of Spies, Fakes And Friends - Rabea Gleissner
Feel free to reply to this post and share wherever you like, on the MoT Slack, LinkedIn, Twitter using #30DaysOfTools, Racket, your blog, with your team and any place you feel might inspire yourself and others to do the same. Let’s learn from each other throughout October. Visit the 30 Days of Tools page and select the “Subscribe to Topic” button to receive each daily challenge direct to your inbox.