30 Days of Agile testing, Day 14: Deliver greater value to the customer

I guess the task for the 30 days challenge today ties in with Day 11 quite well. I feel like testers can deliver greater value to the customer by listening to their feedback and applying it to requirements gathering and their testing approach.

I think listening to the customer we could then set up some testing personas for our known user types. Currently, I put a lot of effort into cross browser testing. I didn’t when I started this job. I soon realised how different the experience was on different devices and grew concerned that we may be losing potential customers by not doing cross browser testing. I feel that focusing my testing more there that I’m helping to deliver greater value to a wider range of customers. I had to learn to adopt the persona that if I’m using Internet Explorer I’m a user who likes that experience :joy:

I’m sure this isn’t the only place I can deliver greater value to the customer but it is my current focus for value.

How do you deliver greater value to the customer?

1 Like

"Sometimes it can feel like the work that we do day to day is disconnected from our customers."
100% agree with this!

Just added my post :slight_smile:

1 Like