For the 30 Days of Performance Testing Challenge, which podcast(s) did you find and choose to listen to?
An article by PerfBytes recently usefully listed a few, as follows:
- Perfbytes with Mark Tomlinson and James Pulley
- Pure Performance with Andreas Grabner and Brian Wilson
- Arrested DevOps with Matt Stratton, Trevor Hess, and Bridget Kromhout
- ChangeLog with various brilliant hosts
- Velocity Podcast from multiple different O’Reilly shows
- MIT Performance Engineering with Saman Amarasinghe and Charles Leiserson
- Path To Perf hosted by Tim Kadlec & Katie Kovalcin
- SE Radio shows on performance IEEE Software Blog
- TTL podcast hosted by Rebecca Murphey
Can you recommend any of the above? or others?