The start of October brings the start of Spooky Season . At least in some parts of the world. With that theme in mind I’d love to hear about your:
testing tricks or treats
- What surprises (good or bad) have you encountered?
- How about funny stories of workplace mischief?
- Big scares in projects?
- Somebody saving the day?
As usual feel free to take this prompt in any direction you like!
- Write a blog on the above topic any time in October, ideally by the 31st
- I’ve made a few late submissions, so be kind to yourself.
- It can be as long or as short as you want it to be
- Share a link to the blog on this thread
- If you don’t have a blog feel free to write directly in the thread.
- Receive lots of support, encouragement, and love from the community
- It’s possible you’ll get a shout out from the Ministry of Testing Twitter account @simon_tomes
- If you want to get reminders to submit your blog, RSVP below