Call for Contribution – Share your interest to run a Community Micro-Event

Since the start of 2022, I’ve been experimenting with hosting and facilitating micro-events for the community. This is aligned with one of Team MoT’s goals: Weekly events for the community.

It’s been an incredible experience. Many helpful conversations have been had and useful connections made. And as host & facilitator, it’s very rewarding.

The next phase of this initiative is to open it to anyone who is interested in running their own.

The following Community Micro-Events are available for you to run, with support, platform and promotion from Team MoT:

• Ministry of Testing Twitter Space Topic Exploration
  • Ministry of Testing Twitter Space #TestYak
  • Thursday Testing Tea
  • Welcome to the Ministry of Testing Community
  • Note Takers

:open_book: Read the detail about each event type.

Payment per event run:

Register your interest to run a future micro-event via the following form:

3 Likes

Is this like an open call to action or is there some deadline? I’d like to take part, but right now I’m settling in a new job, so maybe later during the summer is that is feasible?

4 Likes

Thanks for asking, Mirza. It’s an open call to contribute at the moment and will stay open for as long the initiative is a success and there’s good enough interest.

Feel free to complete the survey and indicate an approximate date from when you’d be available.

Also, I hope the new job is going well. Exciting!

5 Likes

All done, I got some vacation in August so I booked a date in that month, cheers @simon_tomes

3 Likes

Done! Thanks Simon, great initiatives

4 Likes

Excellent, thanks @flynnbops . :smile:

1 Like

Woo hoo! Submitted! :sparkles:

3 Likes

That’s brilliant. Thanks, @girlfromspace . :smile:

2 Likes