Club loading screen takes "forever" to load

So I’ve been browsing a lot lately on these forums and I often see this:
It takes quite a while to load, pretty sure it’s not my internet :smiley:

Does anyone else get these?

Have you tried;

• Doing the same in an incognito tab (this means none of your extensions will be active)
  • Checking the network tab in Chrome tools, to see if you’re getting any error codes
2 Likes

I don’t really have extentions besides Adblock, and I haven’t tried it incognito yet, will do and see what gives.

Good call for the console, I often get 429’s from the MoT Forum. Apparently when I tried to upload the first screenshot below I even get 429 errors
sc1:

sc2:

So apparently this is an error that I get on the timings request:

Yet I like to think that I’m just browsing and acting like a regular user XD I’m not using any kind of tools or doing something special.

I’m not getting that issue, so it could be a local issue, to your machine.

I’d probably see if its this browser in particular next. Try in another browser.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing, @kristof.

I’m yet to experience what you’ve described and will be sure to keep an eye out for it. :eyes:

And I welcome folks sharing similar experiences on this thread if they also experience it.

Note that Discourse (the service The Club is hosted on) sometimes runs scheduled maintenance. Status info is available on this page. Look for Discourse Business Hosting, NA West (sea) 2.

2 Likes