Detection problem : Web APP testing using selenium with java on chrome

im trying to test a web app (not public one) related to a company, using selenium with java, the problem is with the sign in page:
I’ve tried every thing to mimic a human behavior such as using action class to type the user name and PW letter by letter with a mills between them > yet when we get to click the sign in button, an alert pops us " prohibit use on the console!",
I’ve tried to accept it : but it preventing me from login and redirect me to the main page.
I’ve tried to dismiss it: but again the problem still exist .
I’ve tried all arguments and options to be under radar but some how the system know that its a automation script

any ideas ?!

2 Likes

Hi @mohammedreda
Is this a test situation or a RPA (Rapid process automation) use case?
What version of webdriver are you using (see the selenium server logs) and which web browser? I assume you are not using JS to inject the input into the field, but are in fact using the webdriver to do it.
Just an observation here, but when a web app tries to use JS detection injection, then usually it’s a security posture problem, since the browser must always be assumed to be under threat and the bulk of app security wants to happen server side?

2 Likes

Dear Braam,

thanks for ur time, and effort. may i DM you for more details >?

1 Like