Do you want to be part in my YouTube Videos?

Hi testing community :wave:t2:,

At the moment, I am brainstorming new content formats for my YouTube channel. One idea that I have at the moment is the following:

You are sending me a short video up to 1min, where you ask me a software testing related question or the like. I will embed your video in my video and will answer your question in the video for you and the rest of the viewers and the community.

The idea is, that we learn together on your challenges and problems together.

How does this sound? If this is of interest to you, send me a message.

Looking forward to reading from you!

#HappyTesting

9 Likes

@dnlknott , Iโ€™m interested. For example, I am about to post a question about how to reduce the headaches cause by one dev teamโ€™s changes breaking another dev teamโ€™s tests.

Iโ€™m a QA manager so my questions are generally more organizational. You can check out my posts and decide if Iโ€™m the kind of questioner that would fit your channel.

Cool idea!

2 Likes

Cool idea!
Iโ€™m interested to be a part of this if thereโ€™s a space available.

1 Like

Really nice, appreciate your efforts!
Weโ€™ve solving a lot of issues for different QA teams with testomat.io and Iโ€™d be happy to share some common concerns to see your answers.
Itโ€™s about test planning, design, test automation stack, pipelines, effectiveness, management transparency, test results visibility and analytics, etc

3 Likes

Yes! I want to be a part of it!

I also have questions in mind that I can ask youโ€ฆ :slight_smile:

Just let me know how to proceed!

1 Like

Nice idea. I am interested to take part at your YouTube channel.

1 Like

Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago, I asked you if you want to be part of my videos with your own questions.

Today, the first video is online. I am really happy that many of you send me questions. The first question came in some minutes after I asked the community from the one and only @parwalrahul.

See his question and my answer here

testing #aiintesting

1 Like

Are you still accepting submissions? :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes. Please send me your question in a 1-2min video (link to google drive, dropbox and so on). In best case portrait mode. Send me your social links you want me to add to the video description.
Send everything to daniel [at] adventuresinqa [dot] com.

Looking forward to see more questions incoming.
Best,
Daniel

1 Like

how do we send you the short videos?

1 Like

See my prev. message and my mail address :slight_smile: