EXPIRED Call for Content: Themed Week Ask Me Anything - 26th-30th April 2021

Type: Ask Me Anything

What we are looking for: We’re on the lookout for someone to join us for an Ask Me Anything session around the topic of Exploratory Testing during our Exploratory Testing Themed Week. We’ll consider anyone who is confident that they could answer questions from the community for a full hour on the topic. The audiences of our AMAs have varying experience levels with the topic as a guide to help you prepare :slight_smile:

Deadline to submit: 13th March 2021

Presentation Date: Week of 26th-30th April

Payment: The speaker will be paid £150 after the delivery of the session.

How to submit: Reply to this thread or send me a private message here on The Club letting me know what exploratory testing means to you and your availability during the week of 26th-30th April.

1 Like

Hopefully the same reply as for the other AMA is enough? - I’m interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am interested. Please count me in. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Likewise…do I need to reply here too?

1 Like

Thank you so much to all of you for responding to this call for content both on this thread and via DMs. Apologies for the delay getting back to you all.

Unfortunately, if you haven’t had a direct message from me about this AMA session, you have been unsuccessful. But fear not, there is still a way you can join in and present at Exploratory Testing Week :grin:

Have you seen the Exploratory Testing Week Challenges? They offer you the opportunity to share your experience of solving the challenge live on stage, allowing you to talk about your experience with exploratory testing, and get paid for your time :tada:

If you’re interested, you can pick the challenge you’d like to do and submit your report using any of these threads Exploratory Testing Week - The Club. If you have any questions about any of the challenges, you can ask in the individual Club thread for the challenge.

Thank you all again for taking the time to submit and I hope to see you on the stage sharing your experience reports soon :grinning:

Stay tuned for more call for content posts too. We have some new ones live already and more coming soon :muscle: