Hello from the San Francisco Bay Area

Hi :wave:

My name is Melinda Carreon

Iโ€™ve been a tester since 1998

I joined Ministry of Testing to get up to speed on the current trends in Software Testing. I am specifically interested in the future of Software, Iโ€™d like to get some insight into what methodologies are companies adopting, Are companies shifting left and getting dev more involved? What are other new methodologies that are gaining popularity?
I am also interested in learning more about the Test Bashes. Where can I find out about the content for upcoming Test Bashes?

7 Likes

Welcome Melinda to MOT.

For Event have a look at Ministry of Testing Events | MoT

For more questions you will find that you can always write to the MOT Bosses. They are very helpfull and nice.

3 Likes

Welcome to MoT! :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: You must have seen the testing industry change so many times! Insane!

TestBash();

TestBash UK:

2 Likes

Hi Melinda welcome to MOT.

4 Likes

I definitely have and it has changed back and forth alot too like 100% automation approach to more targeted automation approach and dedicated automation teams to functional testers owning automation and back. The changes never end but itโ€™s good to keep evolving.

For the last 10 years I have been more on the project mgmt and process side so I have lost some hands on experience which is why I want to get plugged in here.

2 Likes

What are the MOT bosses and how do I write to them?

1 Like