HolidayBash: Scavenger Hunt

To keep everyone moving about and staying curious during HolidayBash, and inspired by @christovskia, we’ll have a scavenger hunt :eyes:

Details

If you want to participate in the scavenger hunt, keep an eye on the event chat. I’ll post each item you have to find/create individually with a time limit to submit a picture of it here.

Prizes

There will be prizes for:

• The most creative scavenged item
  • The person who completes all of the challenges by the end of the event within the time allowed

Challenges

• #1 Challenge: Build the highest loo roll tower! Take a picture of it (the full tower needs to be seen in the picture and post it here (click Reply)
  • #2 Challenge: Meet someone in the Networking Tab and get a selfie (aka PrintScreen) and post it here (click Reply)
  • #3 Challenge: How many different things can you put in one sock? Do a short video (without any cuts) of the unveiling of what’s inside the sock and post it here (click Reply)
  • #4 Challenge: Write ‘HolidayBash’ with things (the most original wins) - Post the picture here (click Reply)
  • #5 Challenge: Create the biggest or bestest Christmas decoration with any objects! Post your picture here (click Reply)
  • #6 Challenge: Find 5 objects starting with letter H - Gather them and post a picture here (click Reply)
  • #7 Challenge: Take a picture of one household item that represents 2020 for you and post it here (click Reply)
4 Likes

I only have this many bog rolls in the house, but they are very well stuck together, I promise!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is this challenge still open?

1 Like

Yes, go for it! Send us your picture

1 Like

1. Defying physics :rofl:

2. Wine, granny, network, friends, toilet paper

3. 32 different things in a sock
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P5TG4NdzFaNpd6q3sjR-fGVqqT4GDkHR/view?usp=sharing

4. HolidayBash written with recycled paper :recycle:

5. Bestest Xmas decor I made with what we have in this new house, an origami star :star:

6. Hat , handkerchief, hand sanitizer, hair dryer hard-drive (Toshiba) , honey

7. Desk at home due to Covid . Had to do home office for the 1st time ever!

3 Likes

Fortunately, we just bought some TP!

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

My sock is full! (Working on the video)

1 Like

How’s the video coming along? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Too long! Trying to find a way to upload, but it took 6 minutes to get everything out of the sock. lol

I followed Louise’s example and uploaded my video to Twitter:

Here’s a pic too.

1 Like
1 Like

I posted on twitter and then copied the link

1 Like

I have spelled out holiday bash using books. I didn’t have any books starting with Y though.

Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
Oliver Twist
Little Boy Lost
IRobot
Don Quixote
A Study in Scarlet
Y

(The) Binding
A Christmas Carol
Scrambles in Snowdonia
Harriet

5 Likes