Hey, this question is for you effective readers out there (notice I didn’t say regular readers). You know what? I really want to read but…
- So much going on at work just focusing on testing
- Outside of work, I tend not to do further exploration of testing myself (currently I have been learning more about SpecFlow, but this is my general pattern)
- Books can be thick, hard to extract wisdom from. I read, I forget.
- I do have a list I want to to get through (for example, the famous Agile Testing book)
- There are interesting blogs too… now that will add more seconds and minutes to my time wouldnt it? Maybe I should follow just the important ones. So many though, mozilla, Google Chrome, latest trends in web… (recommend me some!)
Sorry about the stream of consciousness, where were we? Ah yes. So… how do you manage your reading time? Most importantly, how do you read to get the most from a book?