Jenna Appreciation thread

Jenna is on going for part 5. She rocks !!!

6 Likes

loving the Pillow Hug session. SHE’S AWESOME! <3

8 Likes

JENNA! :smiley: <3

All the love for the sparkles and the hugs and the loveliness!!

5 Likes

I’m not sure what I’m more excited about :smiley:
Community fan / Buffy fan / Accessibility testing
And obviously also an awesome host of this part 5
She indeed rocks!:metal:t3::metal:t3::metal:t3:

2 Likes

I’m imagining Dolly Parton doing wrestling now and smashing Hulk Hogan and the likes. Thanks for that image, Jenna :slight_smile: :joy:

3 Likes

Jennaaaa! Such a great host, and I loved the “grounding” session with the self-hugging and breathing. I am now accompanied by a cuddly alpaca :grin: Thank you!

3 Likes

Jenna is a wonderful host! Love her :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Not sure if this is for Jenny or Jenna but they are both amazing! Jenna is rocking the job of hosting, moderating, helping us all calm down and breathe, and rocking the costume changes.

2 Likes

You all are lovely wonderful people! Thank you so much for all the love and support and kind words :heart:

This was one heck of a way to host TestBash for the first time and I wouldn’t trade this experience for the world.

2 Likes

It’s for Jenna :slight_smile:
Confusing last night :slight_smile:

@jcharlton you are just amazing ! Thank you for adding more fun while hosting and for the pillow hug session appreciated by everyone :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You did an amazing job Jenna, really enjoyed the tangent chats about TV shows and Dolly Parton!

Oh, and the Mighty Boosh. I’m from the UK, my friends love it, but I just don’t get it…