Looking for an scrcpy alternative for iPhone Mirroring on Windows

I use scrcpy for mirroring android.

I like its simple and efficient UI. Do you know of any alternatives for iPhone?

1 Like

Open source only, or just free or commercial is ok? I see there is just this thread: [question] Any plans to support iOS · Issue #1691 · Genymobile/scrcpy · GitHub

1 Like

Free is ok.

No special requirement for open source.

1 Like

you are fighting an up-hill battle trying to use anything other than macOS or an appleTV, to connect to an i-device. Bite the bullet and get a mac, you will thank me in the long run.

Suppose you’re in a situation where you can’t have access to any macOS device. I understand there are companies that, unfortunately, don’t allow this for more or less convincing reasons.
Then Mirroring360 or LonelyScreen will do the trick.

If you’re feeling adventurous, you can also try more DIY solutions like Airplay-SDK

3 Likes

Maybe take a look at Screen Mirror Android/iOS/Win/Mac to PC | AirDroid Cast it can handle iOS and Android devices.

2 Likes

Microsoft are currently pushing out an apple pairing feature that allows file transfer, Previewing Phone Link for iPhone users on Windows 11 with Windows Insiders | Windows Insider Blog whether it supports mirroring in future has yet to be seen, but I cannot see that being too far off if things continue to move.

2 Likes

A lot has been written and mentioned above…

What you also could do as a workaround @parwalrahul, (doesn’t look good, but better than nothing) is screening or filming with another device (webcam or mobile phone connected for video meetings).

We had this topic also for one of our projects, we solved by having a macOS device (macbook) then especially for the project and using XCode Simulator to screen…

2 Likes

Have you tried Vysor? It has a free version, with some limitations but still functional enough to see if it meets your needs, I think the lifetime license is only 40 bucks.