There are very few tools dedicated to Exploratory Testers right now and we’ve found none that capture and guide a Session-Based Test Management approach. So we’re building one! We want to find the right balance of letting testers focus on note-taking whilst making their lives easier debriefing, looking back over past sessions, searching for information, understanding where time was spent and analysing trends.
Right now TestBuddy gives you:
- A summarised view of all of your sessions
- A status identifying the current state of a particular session
- The ability to add timestamped notes to a session
- Easy formatting using markdown
- Keyboard shortcuts for important session actions
- The ability to add images and animated gifs (via button, drag & drop or copy & paste)
- The ability to label notes/images (the classic PQIP labels: problem, question, idea, praise)
- The ability to filter sessions by labels
If you’d like to help us please get in touch, sign up or reply here. Thanks!