Mobile App Battery Utilization Testing

What would be the ideal benchmark of battery usage for a Mobile App.
I have been testing an app, which is costing 2-3% of battery power.

That’s a really weak definition of what you are testing. You say the app costs 2-3% of battery power.

What chipset / speed / RAM combination - these can all have an impact.
What screen size?
Is it a back ground app, or does it force the display on all the time?
Does it over-ride the brightness set by the user?
Any sound?
What battery size? Quoting a percentage of a low capacity battery against a beefy one isn’t going to help.
What peripherals does the app engage with? Something that uses GPS can’t expect above a certain performance. Is it reasonable for a user to expect a high battery usage given the nature of your app.
You quote 2-3% usage. Over what time frame? For a week this sounds great, for 10 seconds not so good.

I don’t like to be one of the people on here who just throws a bunch of questions back at you, but you haven’t asked a question that can be answered.

I am newbie to this concept.

Could you please provide few references, where i can learn more about this.

Answer: I was testing for an hour.

Answer: Yes, it depends on person who replies back.
I asked the same question in different forum, But i got positive reply to explain.

Your question still can’t be answered… As my questions I threw back at you were trying to point out it all depends on your environment, the application, and user expectation.

I have never tested a mobile application (and so therefore you may want to describe me as a newbie as well), but all these seem sensible and appropriate questions to ask.