Prove that you think outside the box

How would you as a tester complete this sentence: When life gives you lemonsā€¦

a) Lemon UX: Rate lifeā€™s sour experience.
b) Bug filed: Life delivered lemons!
c) Test lifeā€™s lemons: Sour or sweet?
d) Lemon test: Lifeā€™s acidity check.
e) QA life: Lemons under analysis.
f) Other

1 Like

When life gives you lemonsā€¦ but you have to come to the office to get them :smiley:

3 Likes

When life gives you lemonsā€¦ smile back to life, hand the lemons back and say ā€œThank you, but Iā€™m goodā€.

2 Likes

When life gives you lemonsā€¦ market them as Lemons+, publish an LLM-generated fake study on the incredible health benefits of Lemons+ juice, create a simple web shop selling Lemons+, share the fake research on all social media, sell all the lemons, buy peaches from the proceeds, appear in court for misleading health claims, but smile because you have peaches.

2 Likes

ā€¦ a tester walks into a bar and orders ā€¦

1 Like

When life gives your lemonsā€¦

Sales Life: Sell them al iLemons

1 Like

Say thank you, slice them up, sprinkle with sugar, and eat. Delicious.

Or learn how to juggle with lemons.

Or make lemon jam.

Or claim you canā€™t take them because of the local lemon laws.

ā€¦when you asked for limes, report it as a bug.

1 Like

I actually really like lemonsā€¦but hold the sugar. Growing up I would add like an 1/8 cup of lemon juice to my sparkling waterā€”mouth puckeringly sour was how I liked it.

I love the combination of sour and sweet. Mixed together, in lemonade, is decent, but I much prefer being to taste both at the same time.

ā€¦ ask for the intention and what needs the persons wants to have fulfilled for her/him-self.

When life gives you lemonsā€¦ make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did that.

1 Like