Talk to TestProject

Do you have any questions for TestProject? Maybe how to use their tools? Or maybe you’ve problems you need help with? Reach out to TestProject

Learn more about TestProject on the Company Directory.

3 Likes

Thank you @mcgovernaine! :hugs:

I’m Karen from TestProject and we’re very happy to be supporting the awesome Ministry of Testing community :sparkles: I’d love to hear from you all and looking forward to many interesting discussions here :man_technologist:

So feel free to post your questions or thoughts anytime - I’m here :eyes:

3 Likes

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the introduction. Happy New Year!

Just checking, do you have a demo video of your product that highlights the features and their flows?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @testervenkat,

Thank you for reaching out :blush: Happy New Year!
We have a bunch of “Getting Started” demo videos on our YouTube channel within this playlist.

In addition, we host weekly live demos every week (there’s one coming up tomorrow too!) - our events calendar gets updated on a daily basis, so definitely stay tuned for more dates coming up next week, as well as many other exciting webinars & trainings!

We’re also always available to schedule 1:1 dedicated demos at your convenience and tailor them to your exact automation testing needs. Feel free to reach out to me anytime :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks Karen!

I will reach out to you for a 1-1 demo after I have gone through the resources that you have pointed to.

Regards,
Venkat.

2 Likes

Sure thing :wink:
I’ll look forward to hearing from you! You can always reach out to me directly over email as well: karen@testproject.io

Hey Everyone!

In case you’ve missed it, we’re launching TestProject v2.0 next week with a big reveal webinar on March 16th :star_struck: This major release is going to revolutionize open-source Selenium & Appium testing, and we just know you are going to love it :two_hearts:

We’re also celebrating this by giving away one lucky winner PlayStation 5! :video_game: You just need to follow these 3 simple steps to enter for a chance to win.

:game_die: Want to double your chances of winning? Invite 5 colleagues to your TestProject account or share a test with 5 friends. It’s easy!

There are limited seats available so make sure to save yours here and we can’t wait to see you!

1 Like