The Leigh Rathbone Appreciation Thread

Can we get a bit of love going for the awesome @leigh.rathbone.

It’s been so hard not seeing everyone in person for TestBash this year but Leigh is absolutely ROCKING it and making me feel like we’ve got as close to the real deal as possible. Thank you Leigh, you legend :metal:

3 Likes

Thank you @leigh.rathbone for MC’ing me and making both the intro & outro fun - but also “on brand”. :smiley:

2 Likes

Legend, that is all

except that’s not enough characters so :pie:

2 Likes

Leigh is full of energy and fun! Even better he channels all of that into helping his peers, colleagues and family be the best version of themselves each and every day! He gives everyone around him lots of confidence in themselves which is such a beautiful impact to have on people.

I love this dude! Kudos to you brother :heart:

3 Likes

@leigh.rathbone is full of enthusiasm, a top MC, a wonderful giver of feedback and a credit to software testing!

2 Likes

so much energy and fun today @leigh.rathbone

2 Likes

Leigh inspires me to get engaged and involved, and he is so kind, he helps me feel safe to share even my crazy ideas! Thank you, Leigh!

3 Likes

Massive appreciation for Leigh (and boss boss!) after seeing some behind the scenes magic today. Its bloody hard work making everything look so seamless.

Thankyou for settling the nerves and being so awesome!

3 Likes