UI Automation Week Feb 2021 - Get Your Team Together!

On Friday, the 26th of February we’ll be ending UI Automation week with a Team Challenge. If you don’t have a team you could do this challenge with, reply below and form a community team :grin:

The Details

1. The Team Challenge will only be revealed to the teams on the day, at 10:00 am (UK Time)
  2. Teams will have 5 hours to solve the challenges and present their solutions in the Experience Reports Event, which starts at 3:00 pm (UK Time)
  3. MoT will provide an online platform for the teams to work in, where you will be able to share your screens with each other to work through the solutions
  4. We will pay £500 per team and we will choose a maximum of 3 Teams on the day to take on the challenge.
  5. Teams can be of any size but ideally, no more than 10 in a team. Payment will be the same regardless of team size, it’s up to the team to decide how to split it between you :slight_smile:
  6. Teams decide the programming language they want to solve the challenge in :eyes:

Have you already got a team in mind? Or, would you like to form a team and work with others in the community to solve these challenges? Add your comments below :point_down:

4 Likes

I am in! Anyone looking to form a team?

4 Likes

Hello, count me in!
Thank you!

1 Like

how can I contact you ? @rmn7591

1 Like

You can send direct messages here on The Club @agarwalatrisha1212 :grin:

We’ll also give you a space on Friday to collaborate in

1 Like

Thank you! That would be helpful.

I’m a test automation engineer in Amsterdam and can attempt the activity in JavaScript.

1 Like

Anyone interested in pairing up with me for the team challenge?

@heather_reid , how does one register a team? can it also be a one person team in case one cannot find more people to join?

1 Like

Hi @sandeepthukral ,

I have just sent you an email with an invitation.
Do you have more folks interested in forming a team? If so, let me know too! The more the merrier! :smiley:

@dianadromey I would love to join hands with anyone wanting to do this challenge in JavaScript. Right now, I do not have anyone :frowning:

1 Like

Oh not a problem! I’ve invited Trisha and Rashmi too, so if they accept as well, there’s your team created! :smiley:

Hi, how can I join a team?

1 Like

Hi @moazadel , I’m looking for someone to join in a team.

Hi @moazadel I’ve sent you a private message. Feel free to contact me directly on my email too: diana@ministryoftesting.com

Hi @sandeepthukral, I am a new tester looking for some experience and would really like to join your team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @stephennb I’ve sent you an email too! Let me know if you’re still interested! :smiley:

Ahaha! Just saw your reply! Brilliant! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s my profile updated now @dianadromey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a python based team ? If yes, Can I be a part of it ? If no Then who would like to create it with me ?
P.S I am so sorry I am asking for teams so late I was able to register last sunday there for no homework done prior :frowning: :frowning_face:

2 Likes