On Friday, the 26th of February we’ll be ending UI Automation week with a Team Challenge. If you don’t have a team you could do this challenge with, reply below and form a community team
- The Team Challenge will only be revealed to the teams on the day, at 10:00 am (UK Time)
- Teams will have 5 hours to solve the challenges and present their solutions in the Experience Reports Event, which starts at 3:00 pm (UK Time)
- MoT will provide an online platform for the teams to work in, where you will be able to share your screens with each other to work through the solutions
- We will pay £500 per team and we will choose a maximum of 3 Teams on the day to take on the challenge.
- Teams can be of any size but ideally, no more than 10 in a team. Payment will be the same regardless of team size, it’s up to the team to decide how to split it between you
- Teams decide the programming language they want to solve the challenge in
Have you already got a team in mind? Or, would you like to form a team and work with others in the community to solve these challenges? Add your comments below