Webinar: Kafka, Schema Registry, REST Proxy, AVRO **Thursday, 20 May 2021 @ 6pm**

Zerocodeโ€™s webinar series continues and it offers the opportunity to learn and receive new tips on ๐Š๐š๐Ÿ๐ค๐š, ๐’๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐š ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐‘๐„๐’๐“ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฑ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐•๐‘๐Ž. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐›๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ” ๐๐Œ (๐†๐Œ๐“+๐Ÿ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž). There will be a lot of content to unpack with you guys always through simple and comprehensible hands-on examples. During the webinar you will be able to ask questions on things you have doubts about or struggling with, Zerocode has more than 20+ of experience combined in our team so you are in good hands ;).

Do not miss out! We hope to see you there.

Register Link: https://lnkd.in/dC2jZXW

1 Like

@atm - I have just registered and I hope it will be fun.

One point maybe to take into account if you work for Zerocode or can provide them feedback.

Please put some order in the timezone list

• There is no way for me to search the list
  • There is no sorting in the list

@restertest Thank you for your feedback, we will look into it!

Hello everyone,

thank you for everyone who joined us! If you were not able to participate in the webinar, here a link to the recording of our session. If you have any questions do not hesitate to drop them here and we will answer them ASAP!

Enjoy :wink:

Link to the recorded webinar: Samurai Webinar Series 5.Kafka, Schema Registry, REST Proxy, AVRO Automated testing - YouTube