What are you looking forward to about 30 Days of Tools?

30 Days of Tools starts on Friday (1st October) and each day we’ll post a challenge on this here Club. Exciting! :toolbox:

Is there anything, in particular, you’re looking forward to during the 30 days? What sort of challenges would you like to see pop up? What would you like to learn and who from?

ps you can subscribe to receive a daily challenge email via the “Subscribe to Topic” button over on this topic page.

4 Likes

I really liked the insteraction on Twitter during the first #30DaysOfTesting. It got a lot of positive buzz outside the MoT community.

4 Likes

Ready for it!
I’m very much looking forward to reporting tools! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m excited for anything really XD I can’t wait :wink:

2 Likes

Would love to see what other people use for screenshots or screen videos? Also, what are your ways of highlighting errors?

I always enjoy the exchange on Twitter, keeps everybody engaged even more :grin:

3 Likes

I am looking for a Test Data creation tool to hook up with Test automation project suite . The issue I am facing now is for e.g. if I attach an MS excel sheet with data and trigger testing, it will finish all the records at once.In other words we are testing a Business process application system where we should be able to control the release of test data. say one or two records at a time and then pause it. Any tips would be really helpful. We are using TestComplete(SmartBear) for automation. cheers!

3 Likes

Hey @chriszie, is the following Tweet on your radar? It kinda blew up with a whole tonne of useful replies. :smiley:

Hi @rajbhatt, feel free to create a new post in the “Questions” category. Folks can then reply directly to the thread and hopefully someone is able to help you.

2 Likes

For me the things I’m looking forward the most is finding out from other testers about new tools and new ways of using tools know to me. I believe it will be quite exciting! :grin:

3 Likes

No, I haven’t seen that post @simon_tomes. I will check that one. Thank you

2 Likes