When you see a job posting and want to share it

A slightly related question because I’m not planning to move job. Now that things have shuffled around, I noticed that there is a separate jobs postings page as well as this section. My workplace is hiring, but this was someone else who had an opening that I wanted to share. Might be more appropriate to testers keen on the cloud/web spaces, based in Essex I think it was. It’s a research arm for a UK charity. Where is a good place to share things we find? I know how hard it is to recruit. Is this a good place to share links still, without breaking any promotional rules?

1 Like

Hi @conrad.connected,

Thanks for your question.

We’ll soon automatically feed any new https://www.ministryoftesting.com/jobs post to the Job Adverts chat channel to increase visibility for folks who hang out on The Club.

To keep within The Club guidelines I recommend encouraging anyone to post their job opening via that page.

There isn’t a specific category or chat channel to post or amplify a job directly on The Club. We’ve found on other platforms it can become a bit of a spam fest if an approval system isn’t put in place. Jobs posted on the Ministry of Testing site are reviewed before being accepted to go live – or in some cases, rejected.

1 Like

I think we don’t get to see all of the spam your team puts up with cleaning, and I’m not wanting to push any “promoting” barriers myself. But these days I just despair of the way the web has become a free-for-all to the point it’s really hard to be heard and also keep your nose clean. If anyone is keen just google for “Bernardos Careers” and you will find the vacancy I think.

Will defo use the jobs page when we get to advertising our opening now that I know where the form to enter them is.