Big Call For Papers - Day 15 - Our last day together :(

Welcome to The Big Call For Papers

We’re here to help increase your chances of being selected for one of our 2022 TestBashes.

Thank you for getting involved

Well, here we are. Our final update before The Big Call For Papers submission deadline. If you’ve taken part in this leg of The Big Call For Papers, thank you. I hope that you’ve found the activities, events and content useful and that you feel more confident in abstract writing.

If you still need help. Our one-to-one feedback system is still available and we’ll try our best to support you with your abstract via VideoAsk. So get in touch, last-minute questions are welcome:

All that’s left to do is to say ‘Good luck’ and to sign off with our final activity

Today’s activity - Learn by trying

If you have already submitted to a TestBash, congratulations. I hope to see you at one of our 2022 TestBash. However, today’s activity is for those of you who are still unsure. It can be scary putting yourself out there and exposing yourself to potential rejection. I know because I too have felt similar when applying to conferences. But submitting an abstract whether it’s perfect or not is still worthwhile. Whilst there is a chance you might not be successful this time, our review system is designed to provide you with feedback. The feedback will help you to grow as an abstract writer and a speaker. So consider submitting your abstract, even if you’re not 100% happy, because the learning you will get from it will mean the next time you will feel happier.

“Submit your abstract to the TestBash you want to speak at. You can find links to the abstract submission form for each TestBash via their events page or on the Contribute page

Need help? Want feedback?

If you need extra help be sure to:

And we’ll see how we can help.

- Mark, OpsBoss @ Ministry of Testing

2 Likes