We’re here to help increase your chances of being selected for one of our 2022 TestBashes.
Welcome back to The Big Call For Papers. Hopefully, you are all having success putting together your abstracts and getting them ready for submission (remember the deadline is 13th March).
We’re in the final week of abstract submissions and our focus this week will be on polishing your abstracts, getting feedback and submitting them. As always we’ll be running our daily activities to get you submitting this week, but we also have the following upcoming events:
- A second abstract review event to help you with your abstracts on 9th March @ 8pm GMT
- Our VideoAsk door is still open for one-to-one feedback as well
You can also request feedback here on The Club or the call-for-papers channel on Slack.
So without further ado, let’s get those abstracts ready and submitted!
Although the deadline is less than a week away there is still time to get some final feedback. So for today’s activity:
“Find a colleague or friend you trust to read through your abstract. See if they have any questions or feedback to improve your abstract”
If you need extra help be sure to:
- Check out the Big Call For Papers events we’re running
- Sign up to the Ministry of Testing Slack group and join us on the call-for-papers channel
- Join us on the Club and share with us
And we’ll see how we can help.
- Mark, OpsBoss @ Ministry of Testing