Bloggers Club March 2021: The Importance of Exploratory Testing

For the month of March, I thought the Bloggers Club could focus on something foundational to software testing:

The Importance of Exploratory Testing

The deadline to submit blogs on this topic is the 31st March. I thought it would be fun to try this out as an event after reading through the replies to the January Bloggers Club. So if you RSVP below, you’ll get reminders about the deadline to submit helping you to set and manage your goal :wink:

The blog can be as short or as long as you want it to be.

How to get involved?

• Write a blog on the above topic before March 31st :writing_hand:
  • Share a link to the blog here :eyes:
  • Receive lots of love from the community :heart:
  • Maybe even get a shout out from the Ministry of Testing Twitter account :wink:
4 Likes

Count me in! Although I’m not sure if this is the right way to RSVP. I guess I´ll find out :wink:

2 Likes

Looks like you’ve done it right to me Ralph :grin:

Okay, here goes: “We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works.” – Douglas Adams | thefragilistblog

7 Likes

My post on The importance of exploratory testing.

5 Likes

This is so great. I have given myself a goal of getting a few more blog posts out this month and was struggling with content topics. This topic of the importance of exploratory testing is perfect! I’m glad I have until the end of the month :innocent:

2 Likes

Hi All, This is Mukta. Generally,I posts articles on my LinkedIn profile. But this time I have written my first ever blog on “Exploratory testing”. Here,is the link:

Please visit once and let me know if that was useful. I am here to share my knowledge and learn from others experience. Thank you! -Mukta

6 Likes

Welcome to The Club Mukta, it is really good to see you here.

Congratulations on your first blog. I have also decided to take part in writing the ET blog, it will be my first of the year.

3 Likes

Thank you @trevor7 ! That’s great news :partying_face: way to go. Do it.

1 Like

Hi Guys,I would like to point out one mistake made by me unintentionally in my blog. I truly understand ET is not Adhoc testing and Adhoc testing is different. But, unconsciously I made that mistake. Kindly accept my sincere apologies!

3 Likes

Didn’t have any inspiration for this month’s topic :disappointed:

That’s okay Peet, there’s always next month :wink:

1 Like