Sometimes the tools we use don’t quite fit the bill. So we work around them and find nifty hacks to make them work for our context. These hacks can make all the difference, even if the tool wasn’t intended to do just that.
This month I challenge you to write about:
How We Hacked a Tool to Make It Work for Us
Use October to reflect on the hacks you have in place or try something new. Share an example of a hack you use to make the tool work for you and your team. What problem did you face and why did you chose to tweak the existing tool functionality? Share some of the challenges of doing so and the benefits that came with the hack.
- Write a blog on the above topic any time in October, by the 31st
- It can be as long or as short as you want it to be
- Share a link to the blog on this thread
- Receive lots of support, encouragement, and love from the community
- If you want to get reminders to submit your blog, RSVP below
Inspire yourself to inspire others. Good luck!