Call for Contribution - 99 Minute Workshops

Type: 99 Minute Workshops

What we are looking for:
Want to share with others how to use a testing tool? Got a cool testing technique that you think others might find useful? Want to help people write test strategies?

99 Minute Workshops are for you

We are looking to work with individuals who want to run online workshops teaching our Pro members a wide range of testing topics. This would invole hosting an online workshop that would last between 1.5 to 2 hours in length. The workshop would be a mix of lectures and interactive activities.

We will work closely with you to prepare your workshop offering supporting during the planning phase.

If you’d like to know more, feel free to contact me at mark@ministryoftesting.com.

Payment:

Our payment terms for 99 Minute Workshops have recently been updated and we now offer one of the following:

• £5 per attendee
  • £100 if your attendee count was 20 or less

How to submit:

To submit a workshop you will need to send us a 99 Minute Workshop plan. To do this go through these two steps:

1. Download the 99 Minute Workshop submission form and complete it to the best of your ability (We can revise the plan later)

2. Upload the submission form using the Typeform below

3 Likes

Hi Mark,
I am a facilitator for a workshop called “I am remarkable” it’s a free 90 minute workshop, which will be about the importance of self-promotion in your personal and professional life and be equipped with tools to develop this skill.

Do you think this can also be here on the platform?

Best,
Elmira

@emy.jamalian our 99 Minute workshops are for our paying Pro members so I’m not sure how they would feel about access to a free workshop.

If we opened it up for everyone to attend that could work but then we can’t offer payment as it’s a free event.

Alternatively if you have any other ideas you’d like to try out I’m more than happy to get together and discuss them.