Can't afford a ticket? We're here to help!

Hi Brian,

DM me on Twitter @thetestdoctor or email me at daniel.billing@thetestdoctor.co.uk

3 Likes

Hi, my company (Cathcart Associates) should also be able to offer four tickets for those who need it.

9 Likes

Hi everyone, I got 5 tickets to TestBash Home for whoever might need one just about now. Just send me a direct message here or on Twitter and you’ll get it, no questions asked. First come, first serve. See you at TestBash Home!

5 Likes

@lorie_s if you haven’t gotten one already, please send me your email address and I’ll get you set up!

2 Likes

Hi Lisi,

I would love to attend the TestBash Home edition. If you still have a ticket available I would like to receive it.

Thanks a lot.

Greetings from Holland.

Edward

2 Likes

Thank you so much Hilary. smithpondestates@aol.com

1 Like

Hi Edward, sure! I’ve just sent you a private message with the details I need from your side. See you at TestBash Home! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@lorie_s you are all set!

2 Likes

Hi, A colleague in my team wants to attend TestBash Home. Can you please share a ticket if available?

Hi all, I’m willing to cover 2 tickets for folks. You can DM me on Twitter, I’m joshin4colours

6 Likes

Hey
I’m willing to cover 2 tickets for anyone who needs it (no questions asked).
Please DM me on Twitter, I’m conorfi and will buy your ticket today.
(Include your full name and email in your message).
First come, first serve.

5 Likes

hi Daniel, is it possible that one ticket is still available?

1 Like

I sorted out Mariia’s ticket

4 Likes

I still have 6 tickets left if anyone wants them.

2 Likes

please dm me your email address :slight_smile:

Both tickets gone, have a great TestBash

2 Likes

Hi Daniel,

If any tickets are left then I would be more than grateful as I would love to attend!

Thanks!

I’ll need an email address to send the ticket to. Please DM me.

1 Like

I’ve got 3 left. Please DM me for more info. First come first served.

1 Like

Hi Lisi.

I would like one if you don’t mind.

thanks.