Can't afford a ticket? We're here to help!

Hi, @g33klady I think I missed the bus, but anyways, if you can help me with a ticket, I will be glad. Thank you in advance

If you’re still in need of a ticket and can’t afford it, please email me at g33klady@gmail.com and I will get you sorted out
@ravishankarste, @irahsitchon, @elyes , @zaid, @honey2085 and anyone else that’s still looking for one!

2 Likes

Hey Hilary,
Yes please I’m stilling need of a ticket
Thank you !

Le mar. 14 avr. 2020 à 13:42, Hilary via The Club ministryoftesting@discoursemail.com a écrit :

Thank you so much. I have sent a mail regarding this.

Hi @g33klady,

I am really interested in attending TestBash

I’ve got Mariam a ticket/have emailed her :smiley:

I have one more left if anyone is still looking! Ping me at letstalkabouttests@gmail.com

3 Likes

Hi,
I am very much interested to attend TestBash home. Is anyone giving away tickets. Really appreciate your help.

Thanks @gemma.hill1987 for offering me the ticket.

Really looking forward to experience my first TestBash event.
Regards,
Nithin

1 Like

Hi Daniel,

I’m new to this bash and like to attend the event.
Can you please arrange one ticket for me

I’ve given my free tickets away I’m afraid :cry:

Hi Hilary
I would really appreciate to get a ticket for the TestBash Home, email sent. Thanks for your help

@geir_g sent out a Tweet about having a few tickets to give away. Might be worth DMing him. :slight_smile:
https://twitter.com/GeirGulbrandsen/status/1251231706960535553?s=19

Thanks for the assist. All mine are now gone :+1:

2 Likes

Any more free giveaway tickets?

I have 1 ticket so please let me know if you’d like it and I’ll register you. Stay safe!

1 Like

I would like to attend if your ticket is still available.

Hi - yes the ticket is still available and you are more than welcome to it. I’ll DM you with the details. Thnx, Mags

Hi Steven,
I think you’ll need to complete the registration at this link
I hope you enjoy the conference!
I’ll e-see you there!
Mags

24 hours of QA awesomeness–whoo hoo! Thank you Margaret.

1 Like

Hi All,

Are there any free tickets left? Thank you all in advance. This a good investment for me. Hope you’re all safe. I really can’t afford at this time. Again, thanks! My details below
Peter Mugisha
email: mpharvy5@gmail.com