Club Ninja of the Month

(Heather) #1

Here I plan to share pictures of our monthly Club ninjas with their rewards.

Our monthly ninjas are chosen based on a number of categories:

• The posts they write on the Club
  • The replies to other peoples posts on the Club
  • The likes they have received
  • The likes they have given
  • Their overall participation (numbers aren’t everything after all :wink: )

(Heather) #2

Our first Club ninja was @robertday in October. I reckon his tea tastes better now he has that mug to put it in :wink:

(Gem) #3

I was awarded club ninja for November, and got an amazing teeshirt. Thanks guys, can’t wait to show it off :smiley: (forgive the presents in the background)

(Robert) #4

Nothing wrong with your background (I’ve seen plenty worse…)

I hand over the torch with pleasure!

(Heather) #5

Our first ninja of 2018 goes to the lovely @kimberley :grinning: Our first ninja from the Southern Hemisphere!
MoT

(Robert) #6

Congratulations!

Is that a special “upside-down” version of the mug or are you just holding it wrong way up? :grinning:

(Lee) #7

I’m hoping it’s a special upside down one as @kimberley is from Australia (iirc).

(Kim) #8

Ha ha ha… actually I was having a cuppa while testing and managed to snap a selfie

now looking at it :face_with_monocle: by jove Watson you have nailed it … its up side down or should I say right side up for downunder

(Kim) #9

Just checked the store… @nufenix I have a downunder mug… now that is something right! actually its a bug mug but we can call it a downunder mug

(Robert) #10

Could become a valuable collector’s item one day :smiley:

(Heather) #11

Our February ninja was the ever awesome @kinofrost. For a long time, Chris has been providing answers of such amazing helpful detail. I’m delighted to see that he has joined the brilliant ninjas above :heart:

(Andy) #12

I’m Club Ninja for March and I received a fantastic mug…will help me ingest my pre-test caffeine!! Thanks all really chuffed :smiley: :blush:

andytestninja

(Kim) #13

Awesome to see @inkyfreak love your choice of the “mug”

(Kim) #14

Congrats @kinofrost for joining the 2018 Ninja’s

(Abigail) #15

So excited to be the April Club Ninja. Between the new Mug and the new shirt I think I am ready for my first SWTC as a host! Thanks MoT :ninja_blue: :swtc:

(Rosie) #16

Haha, love the shirt :smiley:

There are others like you and Mark - https://www.instagram.com/p/BCyuQCBBgl_/