Club Ninja of the Month

Thank you @danielbilling !

1 Like

The swag has arrived! Thanks, MoT ever since I was a kid I always wanted to be a ninja!

9 Likes

congrats @mirza ! nice swags

1 Like

Congratz! Looks awesome! <3
Well deserved!

1 Like

Thanks @kristof and @emna_ayadi :grin:

2 Likes

Rocking that hacker look! Totally - very jealous now, I feel a sudden desire to order some winter warmers!

2 Likes

It’s a great hoodie, very comfortable! My only concern with this photo is that it may attract more of those people who say: “Oh you work with computers, can you hack my ex’s Instagram accaount?” :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Instagram???
Miz , you want to listen to Darknet Diaries : Episode 97 the pizza problem,

1 Like

As much as I love pizza this is pretty scary stuff! :scream:

1 Like

Thanks MOT, I’m honoured to be Ninja of the month and to be able to share my awesome new Andy Glover mug with you all.

9 Likes

Congratulations @crunchy :nerd_face:

1 Like

Congratz @crunchy, love the mug! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure which mug @kristof is on about here Matt :slight_smile: Always good to have a few folk showing off some face fungus and increasing the beard factor. The one on the left is my fave MOT merch item though!

Mickey, this pic will always make me think of Jack Rhysider (aka Darknet Diaries)

For those who have not listened to the darknet diaries podcast before https://darknetdiaries.com/

1 Like

Thanks @simon_tomes for granting me the position of Club Ninja for August 2021. Like most of the others here, I picked the popular ‘doesn’t work on my machine’ shirt. Hopefully it won’t happen too much.

8 Likes

@pwong Cool shirt, and a very meme-like photo, noice! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very nice! I like how you got a blue screen too! :smiley:

1 Like

The shirt was enough to reproduce it.

7 Likes

Noiuce pic - did you print that blue screen out or just photoshop it? If not, you need a new laptop to go with the new shirt! Well done!

2 Likes

woow that pic is EPIC !!! and loving that T-shirt :smiley: congrats !!!

3 Likes