πŸ€– Day 29: Share whose work is influencing your AI in testing approach

Hello everyone

Throughout this 30-day AI in Testing journey , I’ve been immersed in a rich tapestry of concepts, tools, and perspectives related to AI in testing. As I approach the final tasks, I find myself reflecting on the voices that have resonated with me, shaping my understanding and influencing my approach to AI in testing. These individuals, researchers, and peers have illuminated new paths and enriched my journey.

I want to express my gratitude to the Ministry of Testing community. Opting for the challenge was a transformative decision. Each day passed, I was amazed by my fellow achievers and their work shared on the platform. Your insights, questions, and camaraderie have made this journey even more rewarding.

I had used extensively many LLM’s throughout my journey for research and below are some top mentions. ChatGPT,Microsof Copilot,GitHub Copilot,Google Gemini.

Some memorable mentions from the community :

@poojitha-chandra @lisboalien @lisa.crispin @adrianjr @joyz @parwalrahul @ansha_batra @mirekdlugosz @ash_winter

They have been phenomenal keeping up with challenge with their own ways of expressing and approaching the day to day activities.

This post from @connmc πŸ€– Day 16: Evaluate adopting AI for accessibility testing and share your findings - #6 by connmc was for me was truly inspiring and well put.

Thank you everyone who felt somehow i have been helpful in this journey by influencing them. Happy to keep inspiring :slight_smile:

Thank you

7 Likes