Congratulations on completing the first full week of our 30 Days of Career Growth! Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far by sharing posts and giving each other uplifting likes!
Today’s task is a quick and straightforward one. We invite you to register for our upcoming Ask Me Anything (AMA) webinar on "Getting Hired" featuring @erindonnelly , a Software Tester Recruiter with extensive experience in hiring for software testing roles. This insightful session will be streamed live on June 22nd at 11:30 am UTC, and it’s free to attend. You can pre-submit your questions to Erin before the session begins on CrowdCast, our chosen platform for the AMA.
Erin is passionate about helping Software Testers find their next (or first!) position. She will be ready to address all your burning questions, whether you seek knowledge on the latest trends in software testing recruitment, advice on crafting an outstanding resume, preparing for interviews, or negotiating job offers. With years of industry experience, Erin understands what hiring managers look for in software testers and how to excel in a competitive job market.
Seize this opportunity to gain valuable insights to navigate your software testing career more confidently.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Register for the AMA session on our site.
- Register on for the AMA session on CrowdCast, our hosting platform for AMAs, which offers an excellent questioning feature tailored for this format.
- Once registered on CrowdCast, navigate to the dedicated “Q&A” tab.
- Feel free to submit your questions at any time, even before the live webinar commences.
- Upvote questions that pique your interest and that you’d like to see answered.
- Hit the on this Club post when you’re done
For your information, we will try to address as many of your questions as possible during the live webinar, ensuring you receive the information you need promptly. Any questions left unanswered during the live event will be posted on our Club forum, where Erin will provide answers. In addition, the recorded AMA session will be made freely available to everyone on the MoT platform!