Day 8: Join the "Getting Hired" Ask Me Anything (AMA) Session!

Congratulations on completing the first full week of our :seedling:30 Days of Career Growth! :tada: Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far by sharing posts and giving each other uplifting likes! :heart:

Day 8 Task:

Today’s task is a quick and straightforward one. We invite you to watch our Ask Me Anything (AMA) webinar on "Getting Hired" featuring @erindonnelly , a Software Tester Recruiter with extensive experience in hiring for software testing roles.

About the AMA

Erin is passionate about helping Software Testers find their next (or first!) position. She will be ready to address all your burning questions, whether you seek knowledge on the latest trends in software testing recruitment, advice on crafting an outstanding resume, preparing for interviews, or negotiating job offers. With years of industry experience, Erin understands what hiring managers look for in software testers and how to excel in a competitive job market.

Seize this opportunity to gain valuable insights to navigate your software testing career more confidently.

Task Steps

Here’s how you can get involved:

1. Watch the AMA
  2. Discuss or ask any further questions here.

For your information, we will try to address as many of your questions as possible during the live webinar, ensuring you receive the information you need promptly. Any questions left unanswered during the live event will be posted on our Club forum, where Erin will provide answers. In addition, the recorded AMA session will be made freely available to everyone on the MoT platform!

1 Like

Done I just registered for it.

2 Likes

Thanks for organising this AMA, @sarah1. It’s gonna be a goodun! I very much enjoy the AMA format.

And for folks reading this, please do help spread the word on your social networks. It’s a tough market out there right now and we need to do whatever we can to help each other get hired.

I’ve posted this on LinkedIn if you wanted to “borrow” some of the wording to share wherever else you hang out online.

Registered. I’m looking forward to this.

1 Like

I registered. Thank you for sharing this interesting event.

1 Like

I unfortunately cannot make the live event. But I will definitely check out the recorded session!

I’ll post a link in this thread to the recorded AMA once its edited. It’s usually a few days or so after the recordings

done registering and with the question :smiley:

1 Like