jmosley5
(Judy Mosley)
1
It’s Friday! These were my wins for the week…
- I spoke up and asked for clarification on a part of some functionality that was confusing for me
- I dove into the definition of “heuristics” and learned about a “non-event feedback loop”
- I am down to one cup of coffee a day. I’m not happy about it but thankfully my spouse likes tea so I’m drinking lots of tea instead.
What were your wins this week? Big, small, or anything in between…
My win for this week 
- I experimented browser agent and explored UI automation with the ai agent
- I started working on my complete CI/CD pipeline for my own project, however, it will take some more couple of days
- Started reading a book on testing - Growth Driven Testing
- Saw exploratory testing on the MOT website which was kind of a good experience with Jane and Ben
- Continued exploring system thinking through different sources.
But as usual, some losses were also there this week :
- Got disconnected from the MoT weekly event the moment I was on stage to share my thoughts

- This week I have been not so good health-wise due to frequent changes in weather in my city