Hello wonderful people

Hi :wave:

My name is Neha Parekh

I’ve been a tester since 2016.

I joined Ministry of Testing to connect and learn from amazing people here.

9 Likes

Welcome to MoT @nehayagnesh ! <3
You’ll find some good information here. Anything specific you are looking for at the moment? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @nehayagnesh ! Another way to connect is on the MoT Slack

5 Likes

I’m going to firstly say thank you for calling me wonderful.Well actually all of us need to hear that, often. Positivity is why we are here after all, welcome to the Club Neha .

Do look around and also, do tell us more about what you do, and yourself, or just share your cat/dog/lizard pics Pet pics thread . Testers love lizards (that’s a joke.)

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to the community, Neha! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @kristof , I am looking for enhancing my abilities and getting more comfortable with automation testing. Also I would love to learn more about exploratory testing, testing strategies for a good quality product and similar topics.

2 Likes

Thank you @simon_tomes :innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you @conrad.braam :hugs:

How did you know I love animals ? I am an animal lover. Planning to foster/adopt a dog since so long. Also me and my family rescued couple of animals and birds when we were young : puppies, kittens, sparrow, pigeon.

2 Likes

Welcome @nehayagnesh ! This community is full.of talented people so you start asking your doubts and you will get lot of information. Happy to connect on LinkedIn, if you want…Search me by Mukta Sharma. Thank you!

4 Likes

Hello Mukta. I believe I am already connected with you on LinkedIn :blush:

3 Likes

waves hello nice to have you here in the community!

2 Likes

Hello my name is Mohammad and I am complete new to testing but the courses here seem very interactive and I hope I could achieve my goal of learning something new. This is exciting and scary at the same time

2 Likes

Welcome!

What are you looking for in community? How can we help? What can we look forward to hearing from you?

2 Likes