HolidayBash: Let's play Among Us

I’ve been watching a few live streams of Among us and I do enjoy a bit of the Werewolf style games (Big fan of The Resistance). Also, there is nothing more christmassy than arguing with love ones over who is lying about sabotaging the engines and killing off the crew one by one. So let’s play some Among Us!!!

Plan is, register you interest here. I will then setup a room on Hopin during the Bash for us all to join and we can share our webcams (I’ll share my screen for spectators) and then we can play on our devices and discuss who the impostors are on Hopin before we vote!

6 Likes

I would like to be A Mongus plz!

1 Like

ME!! I wanna join please :grin:

1 Like

I’m in! I’m terrible at those Werewolf-type games, but this’ll be fun :smiley:

1 Like

I would enjoy going a round or three!

1 Like

:raised_hand: Present, sir!

2 Likes

I’ve never played but I’m in!!

2 Likes

Yeaaahhh nice this’ll be fun

1 Like

Sign me up pleeease !!!

Would love to join, count me in!

I have no idea what this is, but @undevelopedbruce has convinced me that it is a good idea, so please count me in!

1 Like

Sign me up please! :smiley:

1 Like

@javazava !!! your moment to shine hahha

Interesting!!! I want in!

2 Likes

Hi all,

So sadly I can’t run this event anymore. I’ll hopefully still be at HolidayBash but for various reasons I can’t host (one being Among us is not support on Mac, grrrrr).

It’d be a real shame if this game couldn’t go ahead, so I’d asking to see if anyone would consider taking over hosting duties. All it would entail is hosting the session and streaming your screen for the event. My plan was to host it similarly to what The Escapist crew did on this stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye-bkthhnL8

Just drop a reply in here if you’re interested and we’ll get it sorted.

@mwinteringham hit me up I should be able to help host/organize at the current time slot.

Awesome @utchbe I really appreciate that :slight_smile: It’s going to be hosted at 9pm GMT. @heather_reid should be able to get you setup with our platform to host the session.

Sign me up for Among Us.

BTW, it wasn’t me.

1 Like

If there any spaces left…

1 Like

I’m gonna drop out of this session, so there’s a spot that can be taken <3