How are you getting on with all the 30 Days of Tools learnings?

This is a mid (ish) month check-in.

• How are you getting on with all the 30 Days of Tools learnings?
  • Do you feel you’ve been able to apply some things to your day-to-day approach?
  • Are there things that block you from achieving what you want to achieve with your enhanced tool-awareness skills?
  • Can someone in the community help you?

Share here and let’s help each other look back and move forward.

3 Likes

Almost finished the 30 days of Postman challenge for developers. What an amazing learning experience!

Just today I was sharing some tool knowledge around - I taught a bit of Postman to one of our devs and then teamed with our mobile testers to help them figure out how to use Charles to edit an API in order to trigger a specific popup alert in our mobile app. That was fun!

• Are there things that block you from achieving what you want to achieve with your enhanced tool-awareness skills?

Time… time. So many shiny things to learn and so little time!

3 Likes

That’s so cool, @baysha. Congrats! :trophy:

1 Like

Perhaps the biggest benefit for me is that I get exposed to many tools (lot of which I wasn’t aware of before) and now when I come to a situation where I might need to use a new tool I’m more tool-aware of the additional choices I have!

This was a fun and valuable experience and I’m looking forward to future 30 day challenges!

1 Like

Actually quite well. There’s so much to learn! Almost done with Postman.

1 Like

When you think you’re done, there is always something new to learn! :smiley:

2 Likes