Would you mind sharing your experiences and learnings of how you might have solved this problem?
- A team has developed a mobile app on Android and iOS – both developed as native apps.
- The app is available in many countries across the globe.
- The team would like to test the in-app purchasing payment flow as if they’re in a specific country.
- The team appear to only be able to test a purchase from another country if they have a real bank account in said country.
- Both apps are hooked up to a 3rd party payment service provider for signup, purchase and login. It seems the payment provider is unable to provide “test” payment accounts from across the globe
Thanks for your help!