How would you test a Peloton?

It’s been a while since we had one of these posts for a bit of fun :grin:

I’ve seen a few people talking about Peloton and getting them set up at home etc.

I thought it was a good opportunity to ask people how would you test a Peloton?

1 Like

I’d definitely want a number of test cycles…

:smiley:

2 Likes

I do not understand the question.
What is ‘a Peloton’ ?

• the site
  • the application
  • the hardware for the bike or run
  • the software of the bike

Do I have access to any resources?
Do I have access to other engineers or team of Peloton?

What’s the purpose of the testing?
Checking the fun level, to see if I can get fit, to see how enjoyable the trainers are, to view expansion on new markets, comparison with other products, to see the durability and warranty of the components of the bike or treadmill, obtain more info on return or reports from users, dig into understanding long term usage for the services, compare their media services and how users are attracted to one or the other, analyze membership trends, …

Wow, didn’t know testers earn that much… Here’s me on my makeshift bike :joy: so many ways to test… UI to programs… To interactivity…

1 Like

How do you handle them? Or would you need to insert some brake points whilst cycling thru the code?

2 Likes

" ‘Smith!’ screamed the voice from the telescreen. ‘6079 Smith W.! Yes, you! Bend lower, please! You can do better than that. You’re not trying. lower, please! That’s better, comrade…Now try again. That’s better, comrade, that’s much better,’ the instructor added encouragingly as Winston, with a violent lunge, succeeded in touching his toes with knees unbent, for the first time in several years."

George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four