Mental Health Awareness Week 2020 Kindness: Treat Monday

@gemma.hill1987 has shared a great idea for Mental Health Awareness week and I wanted to open up discussions here on The Club around the daily ideas that have been suggested

Today

Plan a treat for yourself for a point during the week

Have you planned a treat? If you want to share to give others ideas of what they could plan for themselves, please do :heart:

I’ve bought a few new books over the weekend so my goal/treat is: read one chapter from one of the books this week. I feel like one chapter is small enough of a goal to feel manageable and just enough of a treat to help me switch off.

1 Like

We decided to treat ourselves to a midweek takeaway instead of waiting for the weekend. Something tasty to look forward to.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed my treat this week will be kayaking, Simon has ordered two open topped boats. Very excited! If that doesn’t happened, we’ve decided to treat ourselves to a takeaway from our local tasty restaurant.

1 Like

You have to tell me what books!

1 Like

This is such a good idea. Why wait?!

1 Like

There’s nothing like the peace out on the water! Or a good takeaway for that matter :wink:

Oh yes, silly me!

Option B” recommended by @tristan.lombard
Michelle Obamas “Becoming” after watching the Netflix docu film about it, I was pretty inspired so James bought it for me as a surprise.
The Cutting Place” by Jane Casey, bit darker but you know me and crime!

1 Like

Ah I listened to Becoming, good book, didn’t know there was a docu film. Will look up the others. Thank you!

1 Like