Selenium , Testing Whiz, Serenity BDD, Leap Test, Robot Framework, Katalon Studio ,galen framework, Sah

**Selenium , Testing Whiz, Serenity BDD, Leap Test, Robot Framework, Katalon Studio ,galen framework, Sahi.**or so many tools on internet … Which One is best so I can start my automation

What are you trying to test using automation? You haven’t provided enough information to enable anyone to provide you with an informed opinion.

Have you thought about the what as well as the why of automation? It’s not enough saying simply “I want to automate”…why do you want to automate, what problem will automation solve for you?

You’ll need to provide a lot more information for someone to be able to advise you properly.

Thanks for your reply
Yeah I am looking for tools to automate based on images, uploading the pictures and shipping information .
Could you suggest me the best tool

So you want to use an automation tool, to upload images and additional information…OR…do you want to use an automation tool that bases it’s automation on image/text recognition and then reads and checks shipping information?