Share Your Blog Post — February 2023

:writing_hand: Have you published a personal testing-related blog post in February 2023?

Reply to this topic with a link and a brief description of what someone might learn/discover by reading it.

Let’s celebrate our efforts to write and share with the testing community. :trophy:

Note: For blog posts from vendors and service providers, head to the MoT Business Feed .

4 Likes

I wrote this blog last night about a book called Dear Evil Tester and I came up with a few of my own Testing Slogans. Fight the good fight. I have recently read Dear Evil Tester… | by Melissa Fisher | Feb, 2023 | Medium

6 Likes

That’s really cool, @melissafisher. I particularly liked “No one is going to stop me nowww”. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have started a newsletter on testing since last year, featuring real people who talk about their career path and share on key aspects of testing.

3 Likes

I have been thinking that I should write something about boundary value analysis, and here it is: A thought regarding boundary value analysis – TestAndAnalysis

5 Likes

I wrote a checklist for desktop app testing, you can find it here: Desktop Application Testing Checklist | Medium

5 Likes

What an excellent post, @andreeaqa. It’s jammed-packed full of things to spark test ideas. I’d say it’s an essential read for any folks who do desktop app testing. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve been working on desktop testing for some time and noticed that there aren’t as many resources as there are for web and mobile.

1 Like

it’s not directly QA related but it has a great influence on how I work so here it is: This little part of my life is called “finding balance”. | by Loud QA | Jan, 2023 | Medium

4 Likes

Hey,
I just published the two following posts:
First steps towards efficient QA-Workforce Management
Buy nice or buy twice: QA budget optimisation for enterprises

2 Likes

Great read @andreeaqa , this is very useful :slightly_smiling_face::clap:

2 Likes

Thank you, I hope it can help people :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wrote this article for beginners to get started in Selenium WebDriver with Java.

2 Likes

Today’s blogpost - a story about a chocolate car calamity

2 Likes

A new blog post: Using front-end tests for Test-Driven Development – TestAndAnalysis

3 Likes

I was replying to someone on Reddit and I figured it would make for a nice little blog post, with a few tips on how to test an app you are not familiar with.

1 Like

Hi folks!

I had some mandatory training to complete this week. I decided to complete a code reviews course, combining the course notes and my own thoughts .

I believe my team have a good ethos and approach, so thought I’d get some new ideas, and test that assumption. We’ve also been talking code quality again, so timing worked out well.

Andrejs Doronins makes pretty good courses!

1 Like

Hi all, I wrote this article related to sending xk6-browser custom metrics to slack.
Sometimes we struggle with the shows metrics to developers but in this way, you can easily explain metrics to all colleagues.

Efficiently Tracking Frontend Performance with xk6-browser and Slack Integration

3 Likes

That’s a great post. Thank you for it! I’ve passed it on to the group of testers here who focus on our desktop apps.

1 Like