Software Testing Academy

Hi guys, looking for quality education for manual testing (QA), but I donโ€™t want to learn in groups of more than 20 to 30 people. Is there some online school where there are not more than 15-20 people in a group and a lot of practice? Can you share your experience with me pls? Thanks!!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!

Thatโ€™s a tricky question, especially because it depends on where you are. Some countries have so few testers that the groups will always be small. Others, the opposite.

I am a CDT/RST advocate. I believe that their many years of research and debate have turned their work into something to be proud of. Itโ€™s based on a lot of research into everything from epistemology to social sciences. I am not affiliated with them, just a big fan. When I took the course I was in a room of around 20-30 people, and it was experiential learning with activities and thought experiments. It taught me a lot about critical thinking and how to operate as a tester in any environment with any project. So I recommend looking up the RST course and seeing if itโ€™s right for you.