Software Testing Recommendation

Hi guys, looking for quality education for manual testing (QA), but I don’t want to learn in groups of more than 20 to 30 people. Is there some online school where there are not more than 15-20 people in a group and a lot of practice? Can you share your experience with me pls? Thanks!!

• What context can you share to increase the likelihood of someone replying to your question?
1 Like

If you’re looking to improve the odds of a reply I’d recommend including some details about what you’re after, what your situation is and so on. Expand on any replies that aren’t suitable for you, and why that is, so that others can make better suggestions. You can also include a link to your question and post it for people to engage with. I’d post on weekdays because your post will remain high on the list at a time when more people will see it.

One issue is that there aren’t many good courses for testing, and there are lots of bad ones. Many people also learn testing from other testers on the job. It may just be a question to which there are not many good answers.

Also testing is inherently approachable. Anyone can do it, in an unskilled, uninformed sort of way. That’s why we let clients submit bug reports.

Hello, Hope you find this useful.

1 Like